Monday 10 August 2015

Part 16: Pastoria City and Great Marsh

Part 16

Before I start I'm going to point out some screenshots are missing after I suffered some slight data loss.

Pastoria City
Pastoria City is a rural location far from anywhere. It is a damp and muddy place that is home to the Great Marsh.

Biomes I experimented with. A swampland biome I thought would be appropriate but it was too dark for my liking.



Great Marsh
The great marsh is the Sinnoh regions safari zone. It is a large expanse of land that has a rail system that lets you quickly travel to different areas.

Though I changed it all back to the normal plains biome it will get changed back to the swampland biome. However for some strange reason I can't get the rail system to work.

Finished Product.
Pastoria City at the western entrance.

Smack dab in the middle of town.

The sort of finished gym.

The great marsh.


The rail system.


Progress so far.


Stay tuned and subscribe.
PS: Check this project out on Planet Minecraft.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/pokmon-sinnoh-region-21-scale/

And sample the progress so far by downloading the world here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgts2yn7iw7lqyf/Sinnoh%28snap16%29.zip?dl=0

If you have any tips for improvement please don't hesitate to share. It would be greatly appreciated. Next: Part 17 features Route 213 and Valor Lakefront
After That: Part 18 features Route 215 and Veilstone City
And After That: Part 19 features Route 214, Spring Path and Sendoff Spring.
45% Complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment